Shop Now. Pay Later. 100% Interest-free.
Afterpay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the pieces you want now and pay it off in four equal payments every 2 weeks.
Your order will be sent to you after your it is approved, so buy now or cry later!
To use Afterpay you must:
- Have an Australian residential address (International customers cannot use this service)
- Pay with a debit card (Maximum spend $1000AUD) or credit card
- Be over 18 years old
Using Afterpay for the first time:
- Add garments to your cart up to the maximum value of $1000AUD
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create an Afterpay account and confirm and pay the first of four installments up front
- Afterpay must authorise your payments by using a check. If you do not pass this, you may not use Afterpay as a payment option.
- Funds for the first payment made using Afterpay must be available on your credit or debit card at the time of checkout. (First payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out, if you are a returning AfterPay customer.)
- If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if still overdue one week later you will be charged an additional $7.
- Please note, any refund requests made using Afterpay will incur a 6% fee due which are the non-refundable fees charged by Afterpay to us. Please review our returns and exchanges policy here.
If you are unsure or need further questions answered please visit Afterpay to see Afterpay’s complete terms.