|As a scaling and growing global brand, we are looking for a digital superstar to join our fast-paced, innovative team. As the Digital Designer (UX/ UI), you will be responsible for developing and designing best-in-class digital and traditional experiences for Modibodi brands and websites, including mobile first and responsive digital design that solve clearly articulated user problems. The Digital Designer (UX/ UI) will have the full support of in house content Producers/Designer as well as data to drive changes and decisions.
- Solving, designing and executing pixel-perfect multi-platform solutions, translating concepts and ideas into visual representations, including mock-ups and detailed designs for eDMS, banners, Digital Ads, website pages, social content, video to name a few.
- Convert marketing briefs into memorable campaigns and experiences for our brands’ major intake campaigns. These campaigns incorporate both brand and acquisition messaging, and run across a wide range of channels.
- Offering design advice at the start and throughout a project.
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with the creative team and production team on a variety of projects.
- Strong understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems, web standards, and a passion for experimentation.
- Understand and work within project parameters: business and brand goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Work across a variety of website projects, from developing creative assets for existing website to developing new wireframes to launch new landing pages or website templates.
- Be the brand guardian within the marketing team, ensuring all creative adheres to each brands guidelines.
- Develop digital assets for social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, snapchat and LinkedIn.
- Create and design printed materials such as course brochures, promotional flyers and posters.
- Video production and editing.
- Lead and manage the creative briefing process and projects across all Modibodi brands.
- Working with the E-Commerce Manager, Content and Social producer as well as the Marketing and PR Director and to constantly improve the creative process.
- Create and measure performance on A/B split campaign, website landing pages etc
- Assist in concept, styling and directing photography for social, eDMs and seasonal campaigns
- Design and Creation of Video, Gifs, Advertising and Organic social creative in conjunction with the Social and Content Producer.
- Participate in brainstorming and development of innovative ideas to support business goals and the marketing plan.