We are immensely proud to say that our products are NDIS-approved, meaning that Australian citizens, residents and permanent visa holders with a disability you may be eligible for financial assistance on your Modibodi products through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
But before we dive into all that, let’s rewind to ask first what is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers.
The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary support they need to live their life.
As an insurance scheme, the NDIS takes a lifetime approach, investing in people with disability early to improve their outcomes later in life. If you want to learn more about what the NDIS can do for you, please click here.
Are you eligible for NDIS?
You can be eligible for the NDIS if you are the following:
- Are under 65 when you make your application.
- Are an Australian Citizen or resident or permanent visa holder.
- And meet the disability or early intervention requirements.
If you want to double check yourself against the criteria, then please check here.
How do you claim your Modibodi items on NDIS?
As Modibodi is an official provider under the NDIS in South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, ACT, Tasmania and Queensland, if you live in any of these states then you can claim back your Modibodi products post-purchase through the NDIS.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- We recommend that you check with your plan manager at NDIS before placing an order, as the NDIS may not reimburse some plan-managed clients
- Once you have the all-clear then go ahead and buy your Modibodi products, remembering to save your order details
- Forward your Modibodi paid tax invoice to your plan manager or directly to NDIS for reimbursement under your NDIS plan
- Wait for the money to come back to your account!
If for whatever reason your request is denied by the NDIS, we will be happy to refund you in full for the order as long as the items are unworn and the hygiene sticker is still intact. Just get in touch with us via our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fine Print
We are unable to provide a tax invoice to any case manager or NDIS client prior to order placement. Orders must be made upfront through our website and then the tax invoice will be generated. We understand that for agency/plan managed participants, that is not the usual process. However, after extensive discussion with NDIS representatives, this is the only option we can offer at this time.
We look forward to helping you get the products you need to make your everyday that little bit better!